Use the following resources to help you prepare for your exam. These tools are meant to supplement your learning experience and lab exam preparation.
Hands-on lab practice is one of the most effective ways to prepare for the Lab exam. Try to practice with the same type of equipment you’ll be responsible for on the actual exam.
- CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Equipment and IOS Version Practice
- CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Study and Exam Tips Practice
Cisco expert-level training for Performance Assessments
The Cisco expert-level training for CCIE Routing and Switching offers multiple, eight-hour assessments for individual purchase, providing:
- Remote, 24 x 7 hands-on equipment practice
- Personalized mentoring feedback based on performance
- Opportunity to develop test-taking strategy
- Ability to identify gaps in preparation and knowledge
- Increased confidence and readiness to pass CCIE Lab exam