Architect - Digital Business Transformation Cisco Systems (Greater China)
Cisco Systems seeks a technical lead to design and deliver the technologies, products and services to enable customer to achieve their business goals by leverage of Digital and Internet-of- Things solutions. This role will be the company’s "face to the customer", working in a fast-paced, high-impact business environment as a visible contributor delivering on Digital Transformation solutions to customers.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with strong business acumen, looking to grow into a leadership role, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to business issues. With a seasoned mix of broad technology knowledge and excellent presales skills with subject matter expertise in specific industry verticals such as Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Construction/Real Estate, Financial Services, Healthcare, Education, Transportation, the role is well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
• Minimum of 8-15 years of experience in enterprise architecture with TOGAF certification desirable and CCNP as a minimum with CCIE in process;
• Experienced in solution presales, architectural blueprint and technical design, systems integration of large scale/multi-vendor construction development and/or Smart Cities related projects;
• Ability to identify and analyze business requirements, conduct discovery workshop, document operation processes, and develop recommendations with technical specifications and pilot implementation. Has demonstrated experience in execution of large and complex Internet-of- Things implementations in highly complex environments with multiple deployment partners;
• Knowledge of converged technologies, business processes, CPS, IBMS technology and interface requirements, intranet and internet end-to-end solution for Building Management Systems, IP Video Surveillance Systems, IT/Network/Telephony infrastructure, Communication and Collaboration Systems, Digital Signage Systems, CAD, CAFM, GIS and CMMS systems;
• Detailed knowledge and/or working experience in Digital and Internet-of-Things solutions with products and services integration as well as various vendors providing business systems and application software;
• Leverage and generate applicable Internet-of-Things and Industry 4.0 “best practices” white papers within virtual team;
• Typically requires BS, CS, University degree or equivalent plus practical experience in construction, engineering or telecommunications. Advanced degree desirable.
• Primary work location in Guangzhou/Guangdong preferred.