Cisco is looking for a Sales Transaction Acceleration Representative (STAR) to provide support to its Sales teams. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, highly organized, skilled administrative professional! The main responsibilities of this position will be to undertake some administrative requirements of this role, understanding the responsibilities and motivations of the organization's goals and objectives in order to complete tasks on their behalf and to build , maintain and expand cross-functional relationships; adapt to changing needs; and develop a deep knowledge of processes, resources and tools in this role.
- Assist sales team on support of Sales Services including but not limited to deal registration, importing and uploading valid Bill Of Materials and configuration, creating and modifying quotes, and managing discount approvals
- Positions involve extensive computer work and dealing with multiple levels of tasks instead of sales team
- Assist sales team on daily project orientation and problem solving involving cross-functional partnerships.
- Acts as primary contact for Sales or Field requests.
- Japanese OR Korean speaking
Education and Skills
- Typically requires a Diploma or a BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Proven success in collaboration, teamwork and cross functional and cross cultural groups.
- Minimal supervision required. Usually receives general instructions on new assignments.
- Must be outgoing, have excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills required.
- Professional in communications and appearance.
- Flexible, moldable – ability to learn quickly and embrace new things.
- Proficient in various software packages (MS Word, Excel, PP, Outlook) and ability to learn new software tools quickly.
- Sharp individuals with desire to learn.